HERE AT CML, WE BELIEVE WHEN GOD BLESSES US FINANCIALLY, WE SHOULD PASS THAT BLESSING ON TO AS MANY MINISTRIES – BOTH LOCAL AND GLOBAL – AS POSSIBLE, IN ADDITION TO SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL CHURCH BODY OF BELIEVERS. THE LINKS BELOW ARE SUGGESTIONS OF PLACES YOU COULD SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS:
- Christian Law Association – As more and more attacks against Christians and morality, in general, occur nationwide, this ministry will become more and more vital.
- EFCA ReachGlobal – What the EFCA is all about – reaching out to the world with the evangel
- Moody Radio – Our family wakes up every morning to Moody Radio NW and we receive blessings from its ministry and music throughout the day
- Compassion International – Although some of them have grown up and left the program, we have enjoyed supporting a Compassion child (so far Walter, Sarai and Yadira) for more than a dozen years
- Samaritan’s Purse – Franklin Graham’s organization is helping in numerous places and ministries worldwide. One of our favorites is the ministry in Alaska for veterans and their spouses in need of spiritual rest and restoration
- National Parks Ministry (ACMNP) – Our summer 2014 visit to Yellowstone included Sunday morning services on the deck of the Old Faithful Inn. What a blessing this ministry is!
- Watering Berlin (Fawbush Family) – When we visited Nathan & Jenny’s Watering Berlin website, our McAfee site advisor “sounded the alarm”. We do not believe there is any danger in visiting this ministry website. This is one of the ministries we support monthly and believe in what God will do with and for the people in Berlin
- Athletes in Action (CRU) – Athletes in Action (AIA) is an organization that was founded in 1966 by Dave Hannah. It is an offshoot of Cru Ministries (formerly known as Campus Crusade for Christ). We are part of the support team of a family member, Jacob Douglas, in this ministry.
Can’t contribute financially? Every one of these ministries – and others of your choice – need prayer daily! Visit their websites to determine their prayer needs and commit to praying for their ministries.
The daily devotional we share at home: