Because our website includes more than one “blog,” our posts are directed into categories (Choose a Topic) from which you may choose to read and enjoy. Simply click on any topic in the list under Choose a Topic in the right hand column of this web page to view that series of posts. You may also choose to read our latest post in all categories under the What’s New heading.
Our resolve for 2017 is to be diligent in posting new information for you in all categories! In addition to our CML Bookstore, Christian Mountain Living now offers you:
- Weekly Devotionals to inspire you in your Christian walk
- Insight for Maintaining a Solid Christian Marriage for readers who are married or preparing to be married
- Homeschool Resources – a vocabulary and spelling workbook series not afraid to name God in the text
- Real-Food Tips and Ideas to help you maintain a healthy mind and body
- Tips on Growing and Preserving Food to help enable you to feed yourselves and those you love
- Links to Our Favorite Charities and Ministries
Christians in the 21st century face many challenges; and even if you are not currently experiencing a “life valley,” there is encouragement and information here for you! Christian Mountain Living is about living, not just about mountains!